I had so many ideas for gift guides this year, but they say to write what you know … and unicorns have been a big favorite in our house for a few years now! So while I still hope to post some other gift ideas, here are 18 gift ideas that are perfect for Christmas, birthdays, or any occasion where you want to make your little unicorn fan smile. If she loves unicorns, you’ll find something on this list that she’ll be happy to receive.
My daughter (currently 4, almost 5) has many of the things on this list, or they’re things I’m ordering myself to give her for Christmas or her February birthday!
*Many of the links are Amazon affiliate links. This means that I may earn a small amount from each purchase you make through my link, no extra cost to you.
- Stuffed Unicorn Projector: Give it a squeeze and it projects lights onto the ceiling. My daughter has this and loves it.
- Unicorn Okay to Wake Sleep Trainer Clock: Set it to turn pink when it’s time for bed and green when it’s time to wake up. To quote my daughter, “My unicorn clock is BOSSY!” It also has a little light projector.
- Unicorn Girl Plush Doll: It’s a girl, a unicorn, and a super soft plushie all in one.
- Hatchimal Unicorn Family: My daughter’s love for Hatchimals is still going strong, and this set of the little animals that come out of eggs is ALL unicorn. (This one’s going in my cart as I type.)
- Unicorn Surprise: When I was little, Puppy Surprise was a favorite. Now, there’s the unicorn version! It’s a cute stuffed unicorn that has 3, 4, or 5 little babies.
- Unicorn Backrest Pillow: Great for reading in bed or a movie night on the floor. This is a great gift to pair with a book or a magazine subscription. (It’s in my Experience Gift Guide, too!) My daughter has this unicorn version, and my son has the puppy.
- Unicorn Jewelry Box: Because she’s going to want somewhere to store her treasures.
- Unicorn Stable: Sometimes it’s the simplest toys that make them happiest. This is the kind of toy that lasts forever and can be passed down. Six unicorns with their own wooden stable, making it easy to clean up and take places.
- Unicorn Bean Bag Cover: Stores overflow of plushies or extra blankets. Plus, it makes for a comfy, cozy seat in a bedroom or playroom.
- Ten Minutes to Bed Little Unicorn Books: There are SO many cute unicorn books out there, but this series is a favorite in our house. We have the original, the birthday story, and the Christmas story.
- Unicorn Handheld Water Ring Toss Game: Sometimes, it’s the littlest things that amuse them. You’ll love that it’s quiet, isn’t a screen, and it’ll entertain them in the car or in a restaurant. Plus, all kids seem to love that it’s the perfect size to pretend they have their own phone. This comes in a 3-pack, so it’s nice for siblings, or to have on-hand to add on to gifts. (Also comes in Oceans or Dinosaur theme.)
- Unicorn Onesie Pajamas with Matching Doll Outfit: Pajamas that double as a unicorn costume. And it comes with a matching version for her doll. My daughter LOVES unicorn PJs like this and she also loves matching her doll, so I think I’ll be ordering this set when she outgrows her current unicorn onesie.
- Unicorn Digital Camera: Let her capture the world with her one lens. It also has games. My kids have both had their own digital cameras since they were two, and I love seeing what they find photo-worthy.
- Bounce Ride-On Unicorn: She can bounce around the house on her very own unicorn! This gift was a favorite for my daughter last Christmas, and she still loves it. (I got hers from Walmart, but it’s currently unavailable. This one looks super similar though and has great reviews.)
- Pretty Pretty Princess Unicorn Edition: It’s the classic game from our youth … but updated with a unicorn twist! (Amazon just informed me that I’ve purchased this 4 times in the past 6 months as gifts.)
- Honey Bee Acres Unicorn Family: This is the one item that I can’t provide an Amazon link, but it’s worth it. Honey Bee Acres is basically the Walmart version of Calico Critters (like Target’s Lil Woodzeez). My daughter loves ALL of these “fuzzy animals” but the Honey Bee Acres unicorns are especially cute! I also ordered her THIS set that includes animals like a mercat and uni-penguin!
- Playmobil Unicorn Sets: I love watching my daughter use her imagination with her Playmobil sets. She has several princess, fairy and unicorn sets, but this is a cute one that comes with a carrying case.
- Unicorn Painting Kit: This kit has been such a big hit for my daughter. It comes with 18 unicorns to paint, lots of different paints (including glow in the dark), sticker jewels, a unicorn headband, and more. I’m buying one for an upcoming birthday party right now.
2 thoughts on “Unicorn-Themed Gift Guide”
My 6-year old daughter is obsessed with rainbow unicorns! This is a very thorough wish list for gifts, thank you! 🌈🦄
Hope it helps!
LikeLiked by 1 person